Red/Leather 138k miles #270 $8900 IL.

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

WillyB93

Red/Leather 138k miles #270 $8900 IL.

Post by WillyB93 »

1993 Ford Mustang Cobra #270 of 4993

$8,900

1FACP42DXPF136617

Selling my 1993 Mustang Cobra. It has 38,000 miles on the 5 digit odometer. According to the clean Carfax it has 138,000 miles. It's not a show car but is an excellent driver. Being that it's an early production number it does have the "flat" sided upper intake manifold.

Description:
- Clean title in my name
- Clean Car-fax included
- Original untouched engine
- Original untouched transmission with no grinds or pop outs, clutch with factory quadrant feels firm
- Original untouched rear differential
- All VIN numbers are on all body panels except for the front bumper cover (Ford "R DOT" sticker is inside of the front bumper) I am unsure of why it was replaced, but the core support, fenders, fender aprons and buck tag show no signs of damage or repair.
- Vibrant Red
- Rear defrost
- Opal gray leather (2004 Mustang charcoal power front seats with 03/04 cobra folding headrests installed, original seats will be included but the driver's seat is severely torn)
- Original rear springs, new Koni ST orange replacement rear shocks. 2004 Mach 1 front springs, original Motorcraft front struts.

Modifications:
- Ford Racing shorty headers
- BBK H-pipe with 2 highflow catalytic converters
- Flowmaster mufflers with turndowns, no tailpipes
- BBK fender well intake
- Ford Motorsport red 9mm spark plug wires
- Pioneer DEH-P4200UB radio with plug in harness + aux and USB inputs (Original radio was missing when I purchased the car, no cut wires)
- 5% computer cut tint on all windows except windshield

Details:
- All guages/lights work as they should
- Power locks do not work, I'm not sure if switches are bad or power actuators don't work. (Both doors manually lock and unlock)
- Rear bumper is cracked just above the passenger tailpipe area
- Fender extensions and side skirts are in great shape with no warping, scuffs or cracks
- Both doors sag, passenger door still opens and closes with ease but driver's door sags much more
- Drivers quarter panel is dented between the wheel and taillight as shown in the pictures
- There is paint fading/peeling on the hood, hatch, roof, fenders, above the wing, and front bumper, overall the car needs a complete repaint
- Both front fenders are rusted along the wheel arches and will require replacement. They aren't worth saving, but do have the vin tags in place
- Hatch cargo cover is missing
- OEM "COBRA" mats show wear
- Recent water pump gaskets replaced this spring
- Recent heater core replaced last summer with a new NAPA unit, original Ford heater core restrictor reused with new NAPA heater hoses
- Recent fuel pump + fuel filter last fall
- Recent starter replaced this spring

I have tried to be as descriptive as possible but pictures can only show so much. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

NO TRADES

Email me with a name and number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can, thank you.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto ... 64766.html
93 Black on black sunroof #1835
04 Comp. Orange Coupe #348
93 Reef Blue SSP LX Coupe (SOLD)
91 Wild Strawberry Coupe (SOLD)
93 Teal and Black #1521 (SOLD)
93 Vibrant Red and Leather #3038 (SOLD)
04 Mystichrome Coupe #529 of #1010 (SOLD)
SVT4942

Re: Red/Leather 138k miles #270 $8900 IL.

Post by SVT4942 »

Now this would be a fun one to pick up! If only I was already moved to CO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
19 Shelby GT350 Ford Performance Blue
93 EY/C6 13C #12
93 RD/DJ #2304
93 RD/DJ 13C #2651 w/ #1138’s (RD/DJ) Drivetrain
93 RD/DJ 13C #4942