Blk 165k miles $6k VA

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

SVT4942

Blk 165k miles $6k VA

Post by SVT4942 »

I sent him a text, he never responded.

Black Friday Sale.....A pair of 1993 ford mustangs, one real 1993 SVT Cobra non sunroof with under 165,000 original miles and one 1993 mustang gt both 5 speeds. Please view all pictures and read the listing in full before contacting me. I purchased the 93 cobra in 2009 with the plans of restoring it to new condition, I disassembled it and removed the motor, transmission and interior then I parked the car in my garage and it has been there for the past 8 years. The paint on the cobra looks good and needs to be cleaned after spending 8 years in my garage and the interior trim looks good and is all there , the paint on the gt is shot, but its a parts car the interior looks good and the front seats pictured in the grey gt are from the cobra. The front shock towers on the cobra are rusted where they meet the frame rails and need to be replaced, the previous owner had tried to mount racing seats in the car and removed the inner front seat mounts instead of modifying the mounting bracket. I had planned on removing and using the front sub frame and shock towers from the 93 gt as well as the seat mounts. I also have many additional parts that will be included in the sale like extra seats, door panels, a new quick turn steering rack with a flaming river steering shaft set,new ford racing radiator with hoses, new long tube headers, new carpet set, as well as many other parts. The top half of the motor on the 93 gt has been rebuilt, heads, timing chain, injectors all new sensors and many other parts. I want to sell everything packaged together and I am not interested in trades $6,000 cash

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva ... 68084.html
19 Shelby GT350 Ford Performance Blue
93 EY/C6 13C #12
93 RD/DJ #2304
93 RD/DJ 13C #2651 w/ #1138’s (RD/DJ) Drivetrain
93 RD/DJ 13C #4942