WTB - Black Cobra Less Than 5,000 Miles - Will Pay!

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

buddha

Re: WTB - Black Cobra Less Than 5,000 Miles - Will Pay!

Post by buddha »

Goose17 wrote:
The 2019 GT500 sounds like it will be BEAST!

You have to wonder were the HP ceiling for the big 3 is. A confirmed 700+hp by Ford and the hinted 772hp is insane.
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP
specracer

Post by specracer »

I agree 10,000%! Cars are not great investments, they should be bought for enjoyment, and maybe modest gains, if bought used (deprecation absorbed by others). Cars bought new and kept as a wrapper will almost always be a loss. Only exception to this I can think of, is the 05-06 FGT.

buddha wrote:
Anybody that is sitting on a $65k 13/14 wrapper car for an investment is an idiot. Even in a shitty economy, I can make 5% with safe investments. Compound that over 10 years. It's simple math. Every year they hold out is a year they are flushing money down the drain. These cars aren't 68 1/2 Shelby Cobra Jet's.
RARESVTS

Post by RARESVTS »

I am just not seeing 13/14 GT500's wrappers hitting the market for 50K as I among a lot of my collector friends would buy them at that price....lets see what the next few years brings...

As a side note we buy the cars as we are true enthusiast not as an investment. I am plenty diversified I just prefer to walk in my garage and enjoy my collection rather than look at a quarterly statement regardless of the value.
buddha

Post by buddha »

I'm all about having a nice collection of rare cars, guns, stamps........whatever your flavor may be. I think low mileage cars of any brand is uber cool, and if that's what you're into, great. There are tons of car "hoarders" out there........lol!

However, what I see more of is guys intentionally storing brand new cars for 10 years, only thinking of them as an investment. For me, the numbers just don't add up. But hey, this is America, do what you will! :mrgreen:
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP