Newbie Here

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

bdavis

Newbie Here

Post by bdavis »

Hi guys, First let me say that this is a great site. I've been a looker for quite some time and finally decided to post. I've soaked in a lot of good info from a lot of knowledgeable people here. I have been searching for a good car for the past few months and came across these cars that I thought I would post, in the event they are what someone is looking for. They seem priced a bit high but though I would post anyway and get any feedback that I could . I am searching for a black car with under 70k if anyone has a good lead on one. What are your thought on this black one below. Priced right? I'm heading to FL next week and didn't know if you all thought the black one was worth a look in person at that price? I love the red one parked in the salty NE driveway :pat: Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 8076131036

https://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/d/19 ... 67082.html
lukewood2

Re: Newbie Here

Post by lukewood2 »

Welcome! That black one looks clean! Someone on here will run a carfax on it for you...

It looks like it's pretty rare with the cruise control mod! (Sarcasm)
SPEEDFREEK

Post by SPEEDFREEK »

The black car went thru Mechum Kissimme last month and brought 21k, it had some issues that people pointed out then, repaint, non oem AC, emblems wrong, missing vin sticker on hood, few other things I cant remember someone was there and said it was edgy.
89 Saleen SSC #168 10k miles
90 Saleen Vert #93 26k miles
92 Cobra Prototype 8k miles
93 Cobra #3032 Teal/gray cloth 6k miles
93 Cobra #3620 Black/Gray leather 12k miles
93 Cobra #4993 Teal/Gray Leather
93 Yellow SE 5spd, 4k miles
93 5.0 coupe 19k miles
94 GT 7k miles
92 25th 1LE Z28 900 miles
bdavis

Post by bdavis »

great information.....saved me a lot of time and trouble? An input on the red one local to me? Rough value based on the link?
buddha

Post by buddha »

SPEEDFREEK wrote:The black car went thru Mechum Kissimme last month and brought 21k, it had some issues that people pointed out then, repaint, non oem AC, emblems wrong, missing vin sticker on hood, few other things I cant remember someone was there and said it was edgy.

Damn, lot of change for a repaint and miles. Still a black/black cloth car though.
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP