Red/Leather 126k miles #581 $10K IL.

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

WillyB93

Red/Leather 126k miles #581 $10K IL.

Post by WillyB93 »

1993 ford mustang cobra svt low build # 581 out of 4993 built 1 year only it's a sun roof car with opal grey leather & rear defrost delete 126k on clock all vin stickers present no accidents clean title the car needs a little tlc as far as paint and original seats right now there are grey Cloth seats in it I do have the original grey opal leather they need to be reupholstered still has the original mats I do not have the fog lights previous owner removed them it was not in a accident the hood needs to be realigned it had a aftermarket hood I put the original back on the clear is pealing on the hood, and bumpers it's from Florida originally then Indiana & then Illinois mostly stock besides radiator, twin fans headers, h-pipe and Mac dumps ,mgw short shifter but I plan on putting the stock back in maybe I do have the original tail pipes the car runs good and very tight suspension no rattle box it's a driver not perfect so if that's what you're looking for this is not the car for u here is a list of what's new alternator, battery, clutch cable firewall adjuster, clutch ,throw out bearing ,new brakes rotors pads, new gas tank ,sending unit , radiator, fans, newer msd.. cap ,wires , new air filter im asking $10,000 trades welcome no junk no project's no race cars interested in other cobras, gen 2 lightnings,, GN, saleens,clean foxbody, etc . call or text if the add is up it's still for sale.

https://quadcities.craigslist.org/cto/d ... 59282.html
93 Black on black sunroof #1835
04 Comp. Orange Coupe #348
93 Reef Blue SSP LX Coupe (SOLD)
91 Wild Strawberry Coupe (SOLD)
93 Teal and Black #1521 (SOLD)
93 Vibrant Red and Leather #3038 (SOLD)
04 Mystichrome Coupe #529 of #1010 (SOLD)
buddha

Re: Red/Leather 126k miles #581 $10K IL.

Post by buddha »

Great project car.
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP