Black/grey cloth 63k miles #1359 Ebay Fl.

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

WillyB93

Black/grey cloth 63k miles #1359 Ebay Fl.

Post by WillyB93 »

1993 Ford Mustang Cobra #1359 of 4993 Made 63,000 Miles, do not let the miles deter you from this vehicle, it is in like new condition! Super Clean and Extremely Well Maintained Factory Black with Sunroof SVT Certificate Framed Sunroof, Rear Defroster, Power Driver Seat Options Can’t Stress How Nice and Clean This Car is Factory Engine Immaculate Interior This Car is Like a Time Capsule Clear Title and Clean Carfax Specs: 1993 Cobra Black (UA) Interior: Grey Cloth (D6) Options: Power seat, rear defroster, sunroof, premium AM/FM Cassette Axle: Z 3.08 Tires: 90% Life left all four tires -- Goodyear Eagle F1 245/45ZR17 - and all wheels are in great condition. You are looking at an extremely nice, meticulously cared for 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra with 63,000 original miles. This car has literally been preserved and is like a time capsule. The car is simply immaculate inside and outside. The car is stock, and is just a very impressive find. This car has a clean Carfax, never been in any accidents, has no rust, and has never had any major parts replaced. To have a car from 1993 look this good and be this clean is just amazing. This car has been cared for since day 1. Mechanically this car is perfect. The engine is all stock, nothing changed. Nothing but Motorcraft parts were ever used on this car such as the oil filter and the battery. The car has every single VIN sticker, and all other factory stickers. Everything works on the car and it drives amazing. The car is very tight and honestly feels brand new. The car is factory black (UA) paint code, with grey cloth interior (D6). All glass is Carlite, original to the car, shows like new. Garage kept it's whole life, all headlights, tail lights and black trim are just amazing. The only modifications on the car is a Hurst shifter and Magnaflow exhaust. The paint is in beautiful condition, very slick. I believe the paint to be original. I cannot find any tape lines, or anything on the car. The rear bumper has one small spiderweb on the passenger side lower rear about the size of a quarter. This car has no major dents, dings or scratches. Every door jamb, trunk jamb, and hood jambs is in immaculate condition. The rear hatch pops open from the glove box and the gas shocks have no wear to them. The interior is in incredible condition. No dash cracks, door panel cracks or anything. Headliner is also in great condition. Everything works, lights, gauges, windows etc. No rust anywhere at all. This has to be one of the cleanest original 93 Cobras out here. This car is a show winner 100%. Do not miss out on this car. I have had many nice cars over the years and I can assure you that this is the one you are looking for. $2000 non-refundable deposit due at auction close, thanks for bidding!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-Ford-Must ... ctupt=true
93 Black on black sunroof #1835
04 Comp. Orange Coupe #348
93 Reef Blue SSP LX Coupe (SOLD)
91 Wild Strawberry Coupe (SOLD)
93 Teal and Black #1521 (SOLD)
93 Vibrant Red and Leather #3038 (SOLD)
04 Mystichrome Coupe #529 of #1010 (SOLD)
WillyB93

Re: Black/grey cloth 63k miles #1359 Ebay Fl.

Post by WillyB93 »

Craigslist ad: https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/cto/d ... 48883.html

1993 Ford Mustang Cobra

#1359 of 4993 Made

63,000 Miles

Super Clean and Extremely Well Maintained

Factory Black with Sunroof

SVT Certificate Framed

Sunroof, Rear Defroster, Power Driver Seat Options

Can’t Stress How Nice and Clean This Car is

Factory Engine

Immaculate Interior

This Car is Like a Time Capsule

Clear Title and Clean Carfax

Specs:

1993 Cobra

Black (UA)

Interior: Grey Cloth (D6)

Options: Power seat, rear defroster, sunroof, premium AM/FM Cassette

Axle: Z 3.08

You are looking at an extremely nice, meticulously cared for 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra with 63,000 original miles. This car has literally been preserved and is like a time capsule. The car is simply immaculate inside and outside. The car is stock, and is just a very impressive find. This car has a clean Carfax, never been in any accidents, has no rust, and has never had any major parts replaced.

To have a car from 1993 look this good and be this clean is just amazing. This car has been cared for since day 1. Mechanically this car is perfect. The engine is all stock, nothing changed. Nothing but Motorcraft parts were ever used on this car such as the oil filter and the battery.

The car has every single VIN sticker, and all other factory stickers. Everything works on the car and it drives amazing. The car is very tight and honestly feels brand new. The car is factory black (UA) paint code, with grey cloth interior (D6). The only modifications on the car is a Hurst shifter and Magnaflow exhaust.

The paint is in beautiful condition. I believe the paint to be original. I cannot find any tape lines, or anything on the car. The rear bumper has one small spiderweb on the passenger side lower rear about the size of a quarter. The driver door has a small ding that a PDR guy could get out. This car has no major dents, dings or scratches.

Every door jamb, trunk jamb, and hood jambs is in immaculate condition. The rear hatch pops open from the glove box and the gas shocks have no wear to them. The interior is in incredible condition. No dash cracks, door panel cracks or anything. Headliner is also in great condition.

Everything works, lights, gauges, windows etc.

The car needs nothing at all. No rust anywhere at all.

The pictures do not do the car justice. Please come and see the car, drive the car, send someone to inspect it if you wish. I have absolutely nothing to hide on this car. It’s hard for me not to keep it myself.

This has to be one of the cleanest original 93 Cobras out here. This car is a show winner 100%.

Do not miss out on this car. I have had many nice cars over the years and I can assure you that this is the one you are looking for.
Kevin
call or text

(321) 759-0603
93 Black on black sunroof #1835
04 Comp. Orange Coupe #348
93 Reef Blue SSP LX Coupe (SOLD)
91 Wild Strawberry Coupe (SOLD)
93 Teal and Black #1521 (SOLD)
93 Vibrant Red and Leather #3038 (SOLD)
04 Mystichrome Coupe #529 of #1010 (SOLD)