For sale #4398 ( 18,000 miles ) Price Reduced!!!

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

kam9381

For sale #4398 ( 18,000 miles ) Price Reduced!!!

Post by kam9381 »

The time has come to sell my most prized possesion. It is a Limited Edition 1993 SVT Cobra Mustang. It is #4398 of 4993 made. I have the Certificate of Authenticity from SVT stating the production #, production date, production plant, along with the VIN #. It has 18,000 original miles. It is stock for the most part. It has Flomaster cat-back, off-road H-pipe (no cats), bolt on sub-frame connectors, performance air filter kit, Cobra R 4" cowl fiberglass hood. I have the factory hood ( has a small ding from box falling out of attic while stored in the garage under cover, haven't had the chance to get it repaired), the factory air box, factory h-pipe with cats, Custom fit Wolf car cover, Ford seat covers. Factory options on the car are: Power windows, Power door locks, Power drivers seat, Power steering, A/C, Factory sun-roof, Grey leather interior, Black Exterior, 5-Speed manual transmission, 17" alloy rims, Factory FM/Cassette. It has been garage (Heated) kept under cover when not driven. Never seen snow, or rain. Immaculate inside and out.

P.S. Pics can be seen on my Craigslist listing:

$18,500

Will consider reasonable offer

If you have questions please feel free to call my cell: 708-288-5645