Request for some oversight

Something not working correctly or do you have any suggestions?

Moderators: 93Cobra#2771, SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

barryvanhook

Request for some oversight

Post by barryvanhook »

Hey, I am far from being politically correct, but the sig of the "newest registered user" at this particular time (11:27 pm MST) may be inappropriate. If I want racial slurs, I know where to find them, and it isn't here.

Barry
Barry L. Van Hook
SVT #4290
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

Do you mean the username or the sig ? the lastest username is that of a spamer that has been denied access, and I just hadnt had time delete him yet, sorry if it offended you, I will delete it now.
barryvanhook

Post by barryvanhook »

1993cobra wrote:Do you mean the username or the sig ? the lastest username is that of a spamer that has been denied access, and I just hadnt had time delete him yet, sorry if it offended you, I will delete it now.
Thanks .... It didn't really offend me ... rather it ticks me off to see stuff like that on this sort of forum. Like lots of us, I come to places like this for information, fellowship, and knowledge. Those sort of slurs, however, do offend some folks. I'd sure hate to think that the person who had the answer to my latest burning question was motivated to leave by something like that.

But like I said, thanks for getting it off site.
:D
Barry
Barry L. Van Hook
SVT #4290
POOBLAH
site grease monkey

Post by POOBLAH »

I imagine a lot of spam bots have key words they use.
Cobra #11
Sunday driver in fair weather.

"Passion: there are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

It got fixed !
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE