Mill Creek Mafia official introduction

Post some pictures of any and all your vehicles here.

Moderators: 93Cobra#2771, SPEEDFREEK

Mill Creek Mafia

Mill Creek Mafia official introduction

Post by Mill Creek Mafia »

Hello Guys. Figured i'd make my first post an introduction since I haven't been in the 93 cobra game very long. I'll give you a quick run down on myself and my 93 cobra. Long story short, I just turned 25, and recently separated from the US Air Force after just about 5 years of service. I moved back to my hometown in Pennsylvania and talked about buying a black 93 cobra that a local has around here. It never materialized, and the car still sits in his garage and to my knowledge is never moved, let alone driven. Anyhow I ended up finding an add on a local classifieds about about the car i currently own today. I went to look at the car and fell in love with it right away. The car is an origional black car, but the previous owner repainted to the current color. The car is Reconstructed, which in PA means it has been wrecked, but restored. I still to this day can't figure out what caused this car to be "totaled" and i've been over every single inch of this car from front to back. Anyhow past all of that which doesn't bother me at all really you can't even tell it is an R title car. The car is immaculate inside. the interior is just beautiful. the car had 74k miles when i bought it and i've put about 2-2500 miles on it this summer driving here and there. The engine had a big set of aluminum heads and an F cam on it when i bought it, and i've since installed an HP 60mm turbo kit on it a few weeks ago. I know some of you probably get upset when people mod their 93 cobra's, and i can understand that, but since from resale value standpoint my car isn't "worth it" to buy for most of you,i've decided to give my 93 cobra some venom for it's bite. I'd also like to point out that I didn't buy this car for financial gain, i bought it for the same reason i bought the rest of my mustangs, to waste my money lol. Anyhow i've rambled on long enough. Here's just a few last things. The car is origionally black with grey leather interior. NO sunroof. I'm not sure of the build number yet. I did not get the SVT Certificate with the car, but i called SVT early last week so i hope to get it in the next week or two. I will post up when i find out, and update the registry. The car does have rear defrost. I bought an OEM set of 93 cobra wheels today, as well as a pair of Repro's for the back too. If all goes as scheduled my car will be repainted back to black this winter to suit my desires. Even though i do really like the viper blue with the white stripes... (it has grown on me) It just bothers me on a 93 cobra. yes i know the hood is not painted. i'm not going to waste time painting it when i'm going to repaint the car black in the next few months. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Nice to meet you guys. You can find pictures of my Turbo kit install on SVT Performance.. I will include a link, as well as links to some videos of my car after install with open down pipe, and at the track.

My Turbo Install - LOTS OF PICS
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/sh ... p?t=427707

Turbo start up, no mufflers
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseacti ... d=20028423

Turbo Track Passes:
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseacti ... d=20503290

Last edited by Mill Creek Mafia on Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

Nice story and welcome to the site.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE
laz2447

Post by laz2447 »

SCS, Svtperformance or on here your car still looks good! Now I just get to look at it on more than one site.

Welcome!

And dont worry about what your car would be worth to others or collectors, its your car its about what its worth to you! :wink:
ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

Awesome car. I saw that on youtube or something a few weeks ago. Sounds great too.
'93 #3593 Teal/Black cloth - *Sold* but went to a good home! Don't join the teal/black divorce club..
'95 SVT COBRA #3463 (current)
Mill Creek Mafia

Thanks guys, man LAZ, i'm seein you everywhere lol. I do frequent a lot of mustang boards, but just recently svt performance, and this one. I've been on here for a little while, but I couldn't login, but it was fixed yesterday so now i'm good.
drkhrse

Post by drkhrse »

Welcome..........

I like the Viper Blue, if its's in good shape why not leave it? makes for good conversation!!
-1993 SVT Cobra R #58, open track
-1993 SVT Cobra Teal #112, street
laz2447

Post by laz2447 »

Mill Creek Mafia wrote:Thanks guys, man LAZ, i'm seein you everywhere lol. I do frequent a lot of mustang boards, but just recently svt performance, and this one. I've been on here for a little while, but I couldn't login, but it was fixed yesterday so now i'm good.
haha i know sure does seem that way! glad you got the login stuff worked out over here...
Mill Creek Mafia

One of the main reasons i'm not leaving it viper blue is because the person who painted it last didn't do a very good job. The body panels some are darker, and some are lighter. I didn't post very obvious pictures because it bugs the heck out of me! lol.

Post by Guest »

I think we are going to get along nicely!

1... All I do is b!tch and complain about how people mod the 93' cobras But you have clearly brought some logic to why you are moding yours..

2....You picked a turbo setup over supercharging! Fantastic!

3....Black with grey leather! YES!

4....My wife and I agree both agree The determined look on your face in those pictures and your build and then to top it off the one picture with your friend in the background. Seems like I'm looking at a mirror. And yes.. I'm 25. It actually scares me.

NEWAYS.... WELCOME!
POOBLAH
site grease monkey

Post by POOBLAH »

Anonymous wrote:I think we are going to get along nicely!

1... All I do is b!tch and complain about how people mod the 93' cobras But you have clearly brought some logic to why you are moding yours..

2....You picked a turbo setup over supercharging! Fantastic!

3....Black with grey leather! YES!

4....My wife and I agree both agree The determined look on your face in those pictures and your build and then to top it off the one picture with your friend in the background. Seems like I'm looking at a mirror. And yes.. I'm 25. It actually scares me.

NEWAYS.... WELCOME!
Thats me... sorry thing logged me off while posting..
Cobra #11
Sunday driver in fair weather.

"Passion: there are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."
black93svt

Post by black93svt »

Looks nice. Welcome.
93 Cobra Teal #574 Sold
93 Cobra Black #3503 Sold

Looking for one again!
Mill Creek Mafia

Thanks pooblah! I actually have a blower setup too :) on my other car, or it was on my other car, i just took it off this week. probably going to sell it.
big frank

Post by big frank »

Mill Creek Mafia wrote:Thanks pooblah! I actually have a blower setup too :) on my other car, or it was on my other car, i just took it off this week. probably going to sell it.
I seen you pics of you turbo install and can appreciate all the work that goes into a custom install. Can't seem to get to get your drag strip passes to work.
93 Cobra, Kenne Bell 2.1L, 42# injectors, 76mm C&L MAF and inlet tube, MM sub frames & K-brace, Hurst SST shifter, Moates QuarterHorse, DataQ, BE/EA tuning software, Flowmaster cat backs, Autometer gauges.

68 Shelby GT-350 in restoration
Mill Creek Mafia

Frank, my fault. i posted the link incorrectly. try the videos now, i didn't get the whole link in the copy paste.... vids should work fine now. PS car is back up and running, just got to adjust my rocker arms... blew 2,3,4 cylinders in the head gasket LOL. mad boosts yo's
big frank

Post by big frank »

Mill Creek Mafia wrote:Frank, my fault. i posted the link incorrectly. try the videos now, i didn't get the whole link in the copy paste.... vids should work fine now. PS car is back up and running, just got to adjust my rocker arms... blew 2,3,4 cylinders in the head gasket LOL. mad boosts yo's
Did you blow the gasket on that last run? Low 11's is bad ass! I love to watch Fox bodies launch... :D
93 Cobra, Kenne Bell 2.1L, 42# injectors, 76mm C&L MAF and inlet tube, MM sub frames & K-brace, Hurst SST shifter, Moates QuarterHorse, DataQ, BE/EA tuning software, Flowmaster cat backs, Autometer gauges.

68 Shelby GT-350 in restoration