Quick shots of the new wheels & upcoming mods!

Post some pictures of any and all your vehicles here.

Moderators: 93Cobra#2771, SPEEDFREEK

jsmithgt500

Quick shots of the new wheels & upcoming mods!

Post by jsmithgt500 »

I fought myself with wheels. I love the stockers, but wanted something different. As everyone knows there just isnt much of a selection for us or 4-lug mustangs in general. So I bite the bullet and tried the SVE Cobra reps. I say they arent too bad and I can always swap back. (ignore the stock lug nuts).

The car already has a Mac catback on it. I do like the look of the 3" Flowmaster kit as it bends low in the back. So we will see if it ends up looking good or not.

Thanks!

BrettT

Re: Quick shots of the new wheels & upcoming mods!

Post by BrettT »

That second picture looks really good! The paint looks very clean and black wheels on a teal is growing on me a little.....Not a huge fan of that combo, but actually looks pretty good on this one.......any plans for tint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sc-rcode

Post by sc-rcode »

When you get the tailpipes on I would like to see some detailed pics and your opinion on fitment.I was thinking about going with the 3" as well.
I know what you mean on wheels not much to pick from if you want something other than stock.Car looks good but I am all for modifying things :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jsmithgt500

Post by jsmithgt500 »

The quarters and the rear are tinted... Needs redone, its purple.

I am curious also on the tips. I may try to polish up the rest of the pipes or if that doesnt work I will paint them black.
Romo93

Post by Romo93 »

Looks good, I like it. For a teal... :biggrin:

:headbang:
1993 Black / Black Cobra #3929. V3 with a couple bolt-ons - 63,000 miles and counting....
WillyB93

Post by WillyB93 »

Looks good, glad to see another one somewhat close to me.
93 Black on black sunroof #1835
04 Comp. Orange Coupe #348
93 Reef Blue SSP LX Coupe (SOLD)
91 Wild Strawberry Coupe (SOLD)
93 Teal and Black #1521 (SOLD)
93 Vibrant Red and Leather #3038 (SOLD)
04 Mystichrome Coupe #529 of #1010 (SOLD)
Goose17

Post by Goose17 »

As long as you are changing the look with black wheels, I'd go further if I was you... Not only should you tint the windows, but plastic dip your cobra emblems black and have your exhaust tips painted/powdercoated in black as well. That way you'll have a uniform theme with no shiny metal parts - all black.
'11 GT500 FR750 2.9 Whipple, '04 Mystichrome Terminator vert, '02 Mustang GT, 00R, '93 Cobra #1447, '89 Mustang GT vert.

Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

Post by Z282SLO »

Goose17 wrote:As long as you are changing the look with black wheels, I'd go further if I was you... Not only should you tint the windows, but plastic dip your cobra emblems black and have your exhaust tips painted/powdercoated in black as well. That way you'll have a uniform theme with no shiny metal parts - all black.
Why stop there? Just paint the whole car black for that sinister monochromatic look!! ;)
03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)
jsmithgt500

Post by jsmithgt500 »

Z282SLO wrote:
Goose17 wrote:As long as you are changing the look with black wheels, I'd go further if I was you... Not only should you tint the windows, but plastic dip your cobra emblems black and have your exhaust tips painted/powdercoated in black as well. That way you'll have a uniform theme with no shiny metal parts - all black.
Why stop there? Just paint the whole car black for that sinister monochromatic look!! ;)
Ha, sorry no. I like the look of black emblems, but not sure yet. baby steps. lol