Cobra's not in the registry

Something not working correctly or do you have any suggestions?

Moderators: 93Cobra#2771, SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

BADBOY

Cobra's not in the registry

Post by BADBOY »

Post all cobras not in the registery here
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

1993 Ford Mustang Cobra, V8, 5spd, stereo with CD player, red with grey leather interior, tint, factory sunroof, alarm, mint condition, garaged kept with cover, 18,xxx original miles, car is completely stock and has new air filter and oil change. It is #3016 of 4993 built (have certificate) in 1993 (SVT team). I have recent CarFax. The car won Gold in the Dale Jarrett Ford show last summer (driver’s class). See: http://www.cameronwood.com/cobra/cobra.html
$22,500 (serious inquiries only; no trades) Charlotte, NC
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

1993 Mustang Cobra # 3806 of 4993, in Vibrant Red. Interior is grey leather. 5 Speed Transmission. This cobra has been very well maintained and taken care of regularly. The interior is in great shape and the seats have no rips or tears. The paint is glossy, nice, and is original. There are normal, minor scratches throughout the car, but nothing major. Everything on the car works. It is pretty much stock except for the Flowmaster exhaust, K&N air filter (inside the fender), and headers. The car runs excellent, and the 5-speed trans shifts perfectly. The vehicle has NEVER been in any kind of accident, and the body is straight. It's been a West Coast Southern California car it's entire life, and has been kept in the garage or under a car cover. It has 93,000 original miles and runs and performs beautifully. The brakes are in good condition. The tires are in really good shape and fairly new. This has the original Chrome Cobra wheels. The engine coolant and thermostat were changed 6 months ago and runs cool. The AC blows cold. I have the pink slip, and SVT certificate in hand. I will also throw in a new car cover that I recently purchased for the car. Recent maintainance and upgrades are as follows, New Motorsport King Cobra Clutch New Adjustable Clutch Cable New Rear Main Seal New Optima Red Battery New 130 amp Altenator Mac Ceramic-Coated Headers Mac Pro-Chamber H-Pipe Cap and Rotor Spark Plugs Ford Motorsport Spark Plug Wires The car is being sold "As-Is" and seller makes no warranties either written or implied. All sales will be final and buyer accepts full responsibility for the vehicle

1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
LOUDERMILK64

Post by LOUDERMILK64 »

I have #1026
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

I already have all of these cobras in my registry , I just need to upload to the site. My info shows #3016 to have 185,557 miles Maybee we should also move this thread to "Website operations" to the topic "Registry updates"
1993 Cobras
#221 UA/C6
#383 ES/D6
#829 UA/C6
#1625 RD/D6
#3178 UA/C6
#4104 ES/C6
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

As you wish Kevin !
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

Well I am going to go and try update the registry online today before anymore threats come or some of you hire a hitman.
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

LMAO, yea right.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
Kevins89notch5.0

Post by Kevins89notch5.0 »

Well here's the one I'm looking at: viewtopic.php?t=156

and here's one over at turbo mustangs: http://www.turbomustangs.com/smf/index. ... ic=65777.0

"There is link to pictures at the bottom!!!I am selling my pride and joy to move up to a real racecar. That is the only reason for selling. Black with grey leather interior.I have the original SVT document for this car. It has never been wrecked or salvaged! This car is originally from texas and went to arizona, when I flew down to pick it up and drove it back without a single stutter! Now she does have some suspension upgrades, maxium motorsports stage 1 kit, which includes: MM C&C plates, H&R lowering springs, bilstein sport valved struts and shocks. As you can imagine, she handles like on rails. The rear is also upgraded to an eaton posi with 28 spline moser axles and 3:73 gears. Keep in mind that all the work that has been done to the car is to keep it looking stock as possible,not to ruin any originallity. The exhaust is upgraded to mac ceramic coated shorty 1/58 headers into a bbk h- pipe and flowmasters with the stock tailpipes. It also has a 5.0 short throw shifter and new 6pc. light set up with clear corners. The car has also has a beautiful new paint job that is about a year old. The car was prepped by wet sanding the whole car with 400 grit, then sealed and painted with dupont chromabase black and then cleared with 4 coats. Then the car was wet sanded with 1400 grit and buffed to an awesome mirror reflection, you can imagine what that cost. But i was only gonna do the best. I have pictures that i can email is you are a serious buyer. Dynoed tuned to 252 to the wheels(have dyno sheet)with a custom diablo flip chip. The engine is 100% original as is the tranny! I have reciepts for all the upgrades that have been done to the car. It also has a clifford alarm! I have some of the original stock parts for the car, like the catted h-pipe, and stock shifter and 3:08 gears and axles and the original headlight assembly.
The only thing that is needing attention is weatherstripping for the doors and hatch and the driver seat had a small tear in the shoulder bolster area about 4 inches long, no foam has been lost out of it. wheels have alittle paint missing. The only other thing that is worth to mention is the driver side has 3 small(read: stupid other people's opening their door into the car) dings, not dents. 2 drivers door,and 1 in the 1/4 near the tail lights. After of course painting the car! :mad: i tell you it doesn't matter how far away you park. Anyway, she has 117,000 miles on her. Will take 10,500 email me for more pictures roman@netins.net or call 641-990-2096
P.S. the air has just been recharged and a new heater core has been put in!
The car has an alpine head unit, and type r speakers in door and rear hatch that does not come with the car unless agreed upon, the stock stereo comes with the car."

The links he provided for pics don't work. I asked for the VIN and production number. I'll report back if he posts them.
** 89 LX 5.0 ** Currently in hibernation
Kevins89notch5.0

oh, and I found this last nite...

http://www.waltandverns.com/rebuilders/25.php

plus several others in the corral/stangnet classifields, but I think you would have probably found those already. If not, I'll post up some links. Just trying to help out. :)

BTW, have you made a post at stangnet/corral/etc asking for all 93 Cobra owners. I only found out about this site because I swing by SVT performance from time to time. Not all 93 owners go there. Just an idea.
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

I have the same name at Corral and Stangnet.

Wow you should drive her up to Ocala before you sell her and hang out with us on Saturday night, we start at 8pm and end about 11pm or so, thus you wont get home late.

I was in Orlando ( SR50 and Orange ave ) hanging out with the fuel slut gang.

Its maybe an hour drive, pm me for more details or a contact number.

I hate to see another Cobra being sold unless your buying another one, maybe a salvage title Cobra could be your race car, hmmmmmmm!

Good luck with the sale.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
Kevins89notch5.0

BADBOYSPACK wrote:I have the same name at Corral and Stangnet.

Wow you should drive her up to Ocala before you sell her and hang out with us on Saturday night, we start at 8pm and end about 11pm or so, thus you wont get home late.

I was in Orlando ( SR50 and Orange ave ) hanging out with the fuel slut gang.

Its maybe an hour drive, pm me for more details or a contact number.

I hate to see another Cobra being sold unless your buying another one, maybe a salvage title Cobra could be your race car, hmmmmmmm!

Good luck with the sale.
Yeah, I'm over at fuelslut as well as stangnet/MW/corral, etc. Um, I'm not selling at 93 cobra though. I'm dreaming of owning one if anything.
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

Whats your name at fuelslut, and have your bud drive it up this Saturday night with you.

It would cool to meet ya and we are more social than the fuelslut croud, atleast when I was there this weekend.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
Kevins89notch5.0

BADBOYSPACK wrote:Whats your name at fuelslut, and have your bud drive it up this Saturday night with you.

It would cool to meet ya and we are more social than the fuelslut croud, atleast when I was there this weekend.

Same name at all the forums. Um, I think you misread something as I don't know anyone with a 93 Cobra, but I'm currently looking at the teal one, thats all

I typically work most weekend nights. Currently my 89 is in pieces as the link in my sig will show you.
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

Well im thinking of selling mine, so if you want to see it im person then drive an hour.

You never know, you might drive it home one night.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE